Thursday, October 6, 2011

Time Is Time And Doesn't Flucuate

Time is Time and Doesn't Flucuate
by Michael Barton
michaelbartonfreelance@yahoo.com
www.facebook.com/MichaelBarton12701
www.twitter.com/BARTONMICHAEL
@C 2011 10/6


I loved you like no other but times make it changed
Used to be my lover now as friends its rearranged
But I'm coll with this deal as long as you are happy
Doesn't matter what I feel nothing matters but the future
And as yours is variable mine is structured
2 plus years left of school until I can begin to9 change the world
One sad child at a time
do my best to make them happy once again
perhaps even innocent
And you are a healer as well
but in the physical sense
So we're on the same page now
we're just best friends now
and I am totally cool with that
respect to you and yours
and a toast to figuring it all out
I'm sitting on the sidelines like a 2nd string quarterback
Just waiting for that change
To come into the game by some sort of karmac faith
And take this to a place no one could ever believe
Ryan keeps the faith for this
And I sit quietly and live and breathe
Something only you and I understand

No comments:

Post a Comment