Monday, October 10, 2011

10/10/11 3:52 A.M. - The Evolve Process Begins

Sorry - It's been an interesting few weeks in my life. I know what I have to do now, and it's a process that is going to not always be the prettiest of things. But it has to be done. What am I talking about? Evolving from being someone with a gift who only writes about professional wrestling and MMA to becoming more dynamic and writing about other issues outside of that small piece of the world - evolving into politics, issues like world hunger, issues like The Broken American System (something that I plan on trying to make an e-book out of available at amazon or other outlets) but I am getting ahead of myself. Wow, this is going to be interesting for sure.
I am an intelligent person who has often made bad decisions. But I don't need to make bad decisions or have my feelings validated by anyone anymore. So I was going to quote a song, but it's 2011 and I really don't need to do that, do I?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ocDlOD1Hw9k

More to come in the following days, weeks and months. When and where I have no idea, because all I have is this moment to live in, but I assure you things of quite a different nature are going to be written about and discussed here - important things that not only affect us living in the here and now, but the future generations we are all too eager to bring into this world at an alarming rate.

Thanks for taking a moment to check this out - it really does mean a lot to me. I feel like my entire universe is being thrown upside down on one hand, but I will still write about wrestling, too - just not all the time. I cannot really dedicate that much time to wrestling anymore - she is a drug like any other - and it may be hard to quit but it can be done. And it needs to be done, not only for me, not only for you, but for people who aren't even being considered yet, if that makes sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment