Thursday, August 25, 2011

Let The Games Begin?

by Michael Barton
michaelbartonfreelance@yahoo.com

So, minding my own business this Thursday night as usual (; and awaiting another stellar edition of TNA Impact Wrestling, and....oh, hating on the damn Yankee lovers out there. Oh, you didn't know? Yes, I have only lived in NY and PA my entire life, yet I am a Chicago Whie Sox fan! While not digressing on that fact for now, allow me to continue. Ms. Allison Balough Fierro - you know her, right - Ms. B List celebrity? Yeah, you heard me, Tommy? Suspended from Team Alli? SUSPENDED? Okay, seriously - enough is enough, and it's time for a change. I have jumped ship and created my own team, simply known as Jumping Smash Brothers, Esquire - an WE ARE TAKING OVER! Be prepared for battle~

See, what it comes down to is this - in my heart of hearts, and the bottom of my belly, and at the core of my soul is a fundamental difference between being a New York Yankees fan and NOT being a New York Yankees fan. So I shared my thoughts (a simple BOO was all that was necessary to the overpaid fans. YES EVEN THEIR FANS ARE OVERPAID~) I hate Yankees fans. Can't stand the lot of 'em. They make me feel ill, cold to the touch, like I am stuck in a room with a bunch of people from "Joisey"....oh, that's right - Allison lives in New Jersey, land of the swamps. The only good thing to come out of Jersey is the amount of gas people who are from New York take from these fools. I mean, seriously....(TO BE CONTINUED)

No comments:

Post a Comment